What will you do?
- Management of the existing Publishers.
- Hunt for new publishing partners.
- Daily communication with Publishers to incentivate them to generate traffic for our offers.
- Create and implement together with marketing team new campaigns and HTMLs.
- Analyze current traffic of partners and increase performance.
- Validation of numbers from partners.
- Meet and exceed all sales and revenue targets.
- Other relevant tasks.
- English language is a must, other European languages are a plus.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in similar positions.
- Must have a book of active and relevant publishers.
- Passion for online industry and new technologies.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics.
- Proactive (Initiative), disciplined and highly organized approach to work.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Ability to take independent decisions after having analyzed the situation.
What you’ll get
- Attractive compensation package.
- Special bonuses based on performance, gifts on birthday and special occasions.
- Full-time contract with fully paid social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance.
- Flexible working time and location.
- Excellent office location in the city center of Barcelona, Berlin or remotely (as you wish).
- An active, youthful, dynamic and multicultural working environment.